The government announcement for Rastriya Anusandhan Bibhag (National Investigation Department – NIDEPT) vacancies time-to-time. When you have to interest on it, and confused or unknown about the minimum requirements for Rastriya Anusandhan Bibhag candidates then, follow the mentioned keys;
REQUIREMENTS FOR RASHTRIYA ANUSANDHAN BIBHAG FORM;
- Minimum Education Qualification: (For Sahayak Suchak: SEE(GPA 2) or SLC, For Anusandhan Sahayak: 10+2 (GPA 2) (High School Degree) and For Anusandhan Adhikrit: Bachelor’s Degree)
- Age Requirements: (For Sahayak Suchak: 18 to 25 Years, For Anusandhan Sahayak: 18 to 25 for Male and 18 to 30 for Female and For Anusandhan Adhikrit: 21 to 25 for Male and 21 to 30 for Female)
- Mail ID.
- Contact Number (Mobile)
- Passport Size Photo.
- Citizenship Card.
- Inclusion Group Certificate.
- Payment Voucher.
- Shouldn’t have been punished by the Court in the case of moral decay by criminal misconduct.
- Shouldn’t have been kicked out of any job responsibilities in order to be ineligible for working in government services in the future.
- Shouldn’t have been punished in the case of human rights and human laws violation.
- Shouldn’t have been a Political Agent (any) at the time of APF form registration.
- Shouldn’t have been a Terrorist Agent (any).
Note: All Documents should be digitalized (Scan Copy) and below than 300 KB in size.
After reading all the requirements for Rastriya Anusandhan Bibhag, and you need to apply for the post then, just visit the below link for the steps to fill up online form; How to Fill Rastriya Anusandhan Bibhag Online Application Form