Terms and Conditions of Ke Kasari
You Should Agree That;
1. You shall not use the website for any illegal purposes.
2. You will respect all applicable rules, laws, and regulations.
3. Not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the information available on the website.
4. Not to attempt and compromise to access secured areas, sensitive information, and hosted server of the website.
5. Fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions.
The reproduction, distribution in any method whether online or offline is strictly prohibited. The work on the website and the images, logos, text and other such information is the property of www.kekasari.com.
Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible. Some of the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated.
Ke Kasari reserves the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the website at any time without notice.
Change to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.
Last Revised: 23 March 2020